Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,674,125 Franc (€2,582) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (44 minutes ago)