Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,260,714 Franc (€3,448) in Naples.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)