Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 414.765 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,334,765 Franc (NZ$3,218) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)