Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.101 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,703,644 Franc (NZ$4,470) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)