Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 391.087 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,101,791 Franc (NZ$5,374) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)