Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.479 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,087,433 Franc (NZ$4,918) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)