Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,281,143 Franc (€3,468) in Nantes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)