Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,949,125 Franc (€2,996) in Nantes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)