Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 895,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 693,723 Franc (元8,364) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)