Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.550 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,168,155 Franc (元13,981) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)