Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.177 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,570,610 Franc (元17,417) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)