Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.014 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,069,507 Franc (元12,151) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)