Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.509 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,395,608 Franc (€2,129) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)