Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,389,710 Franc (€2,121) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (31 minutes ago)