Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.690 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,587,231 Franc (€2,392) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)