Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 771,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 587,628 Franc (元7,071) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)