Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.593 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,477,924 Franc (元16,682) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (28 minutes ago)