Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.478 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 808,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 621,353 Franc (元7,185) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)