Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,888,962 Franc (€2,879) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (44 minutes ago)