Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,831,489 Franc (€2,785) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (40 minutes ago)