Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,618,997 Franc (€2,464) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)