Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.102 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,322,324 Franc (145,286 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)