Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.047 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,124,259 Franc (124,262 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)