Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 400.543 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,730,000 Franc (4,319 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)