Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.390 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 648,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 454,981 Franc (руб 48,456) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)