Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.592 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 218,596 Franc (руб 20,639) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)