Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.837 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 331,456 Franc (18,582 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)