Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.431 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 315,791 Franc (19,219 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)