Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.611 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 310,749 Franc (17,646 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Franc in Abobo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)