Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.218 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 320,620 Franc (18,622 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)