Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.016 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 301,315 Franc (17,708 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (41 minutes ago)