Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.310 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 336,921 Franc (19,464 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)