Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.681 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 356,038 Franc (20,136 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)