Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.106 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,867 Franc (17,296 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (39 minutes ago)