Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.323 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 682,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 517,103 Franc (29,850 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)