Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.222 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 550,472 Franc (31,963 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)