Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.847 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 599,303 Franc (33,581 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)