Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.884 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,317 Franc (﷼ 14) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)