Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47167 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 596,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 487,571 Franc (1,033,711 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)