Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 516,875 Franc (984,930 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)