Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.864 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,555,697 Franc (Shilling265,313) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)