Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.376 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,162,972 Franc (Shilling216,327) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)