Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.933 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,484,518 Franc (¥300,940) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)