Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.588 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 407,492 Franc (₨47,450) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)