Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.170 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 409,625 Franc (₨50,139) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)