Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.058 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,637,630 Franc (¥323,772) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)