Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.476 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 231,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 176,066 Franc (₨20,773) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)