Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.283 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,495 Franc (₨543) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)