Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.623 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 215,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 164,126 Franc (₨19,033) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)