Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.218 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 147,876 Franc (₨17,995) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)