Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.266 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,614,470 Franc (¥306,561) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)