Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.281 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,089,525 Franc (¥206,298) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (44 minutes ago)