Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,949 Franc (¥998) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 2 hours ago)