Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.240 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,799 Franc (Php371) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)