Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.440 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 776,374 Franc (13,285 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)