Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.129 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,401,428 Franc (23,307 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)