Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.609 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,458,389 Franc (39,903 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)