Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.121 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,544,741 Franc (41,634 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)