Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.348 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,297 Franc (38,457 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)