Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.608 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 332,769 Franc (₨38,658) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)