Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.240 XOF / FJD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,600,522 Franc (5,989 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)