Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.391 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 857,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 635,768 Franc (руб 67,700) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)