Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 874,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 660,991 Franc (руб 71,268) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)