Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.977 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 884,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 664,598 Franc (руб 74,032) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)