Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,145,683 Franc (2,143,099 Franc) in N'Djamena.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)