Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.674 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 404,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 304,940 Franc (₨35,155) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (17 minutes ago)