Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.424 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 404,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,014 Franc (13,490₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)