Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.413 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,837 Franc (11,847₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)