Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25504 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,078,272 Franc (4,227,813 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (24 minutes ago)