Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.113 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,500 Franc (₨604) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)