Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.183 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 218,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 168,564 Franc (₨20,599) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)