Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.623 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,300 Franc (₨731) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)