Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 176,339 Franc (₨19,850) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)