Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.476 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 261,005 Franc (₨30,795) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)