Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 566.450 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 311,000 Franc ($549) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)