Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 578.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,000 Franc ($553) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)