Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,000 Franc ($543) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)