Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1605.231 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,715,262 Franc (﷼ 1,069) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)