Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.145 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,877,101 Franc (﷼ 1,345) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (27 minutes ago)