Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1491.284 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,263,920 Franc (﷼ 1,518) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)