Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1472.553 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,017,243 Franc (﷼ 1,370) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)