Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.897 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 88% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 14,673,831 Franc (₨2,488,279) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)