Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,554,729 Franc (₨532,003) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)