Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,788,075 Franc (€2,712) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)