Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,765,757 Franc (€2,677) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)