Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,100,110 Franc (€3,195) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)