Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,794 prices entered by 608 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.580 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 363,942 Franc (₨42,417) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)