Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 267,083 Franc (₨54,800) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)