Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.082 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 257,130 Franc (RM1,876) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)