Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.353 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,933 Franc (RM1,804) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)