Cost of living comparison between Muar, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.431 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,108 Franc (RM15) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)