Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.695 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,357 Franc (Taka 800) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)