Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.067 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 415,056 Franc (1,239KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)