Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.947 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,383 Franc (1,195KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)