Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24784 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 374,995 Franc (1,513,022 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)