Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 XOF / KMF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,522 Franc (4,155 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 2 hours ago)