Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.368 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 411,638 Franc (Mex$ 14,511) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)