Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,019 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 407.379 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,060,716 Franc (C$2,604) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)